It would be an honor to share CMG’s instruction and methodology with your group.
CLIMBING COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Proficiency with climbing and belay systems
- Formal instruction on building anchor systems and placing protection
- Instruction on multi-pitch climbing and belay changeover techniques
- Familiarization with aid climbing gear and its use
- Practical application of the above skills in a mountainous environment
- Improvised lead climbing techniques and procedures using non-standard climbing equipment and climbing using little or no gear
- Nighttime lead climbing utilizing NVGs and Special Ops load-bearing equipment and weapons
- Hauling tactical equipment and injured personnel using non-standard techniques, equipment and gear
- Knowledge of nuclear, biological and chemical environments as applied to climbing and mountain mission profile
- Specific route selection in order to maintain stealth, concealment, and to avoid detection
- Aid climbing using non-standard equipment and techniques
- Instruction to students for the ability to lead multi-pitch climbs with no prior experience while carrying tactical equipment
- Rappelling from 800-feet with one 120-foot rope
- Protection placement
- Hasty and traditional climbing harnesses
- Rope work (proper knots for different harnesses)
- Allowing students to lead multi-pitch climbs before the end of the course
- Improvement of all students at least by two skill levels if not more
CALIFORNIA MOUNTAIN GUIDES, INC. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellation received 30 days or more prior to commencement of the first travel day incurs no penalties.
- Cancellation received between 29 days and 15 days prior to the commencement of the first travel day results in 50% of the total quoted cost of the trip.
- Cancellation received 14 days or less prior to the commencement of the first travel day results in the total quoted cost of the trip.
Please note that California Mountain Guides, Inc. cannot accept credit cards